1. Taking into consideration the new regulations on constructions in Al Ain City and its surroundings. These regulations state that the owner and/or the project consultant are obliged to submit a clearance letter from the Heritage Authority indicating that the proposed site is clear of any archaeological or heritage vestiges.
2. Geophysical Consultant must submit a geophysical proposal with fully respect to the Municipality regulation.
3. The submitted proposal will be examined by the Geophysical Team and by the Municipality Advisor. In case of any remarks on the proposal, the project consultant will be informed of these remarks. In such a case, the consultant is required to take into consideration all the remarks and re-submit the new version of the proposal for approval.
4. Upon approval, Geophysical consultant will receive short notice from AL Ain Municipality geophysical team to start the filed survey.
5. The geophysical team members will arrange nonscheduled field visits to the project site. The project consultant will be informed of the outcome of these visits.
6. Geophysical assessments is appropriately conducted in accordance with method statement and all the condition and requirement specify be ALAin Municipality.
7. The submitted final report will be examine by the geophysical team . In case of any remarks on the report the project consultant will be informed of this remarks . The geophysical consultant is required to take in consideration all the remarks and re-submit the new version of the final report.
8. A meeting will be arrange between Al Ain Municipality geophysical team and geophysical consultant.
9. Issue approval letter. The acceptance or rejection of the geophysical results is the responsibility of the Head of the Department after a thorough revision of the report.